Friday, July 09, 2010

It's Official

Things in the Binkley house are about to take a slight change. Momma is going back to school! I have been accepted to attend a local university to finish up my bachelors and then go on to pursue my masters in speech therapy. I am very excited and nervous at the same time!

We have discussed this as a family and everyone is on board with me going back to school. I know that it will change some of our normal routine, but my goal is to be able to get my classes and most of my homework done while Zach is at school during the day.

I have been working on all of my paperwork for several weeks now and I finally got the green light today that I was admitted. It is somewhat hard for me to wrap my head around sitting in classes, taking notes and tests, etc. all over again, but the nerdy side of me is kind of excited to be doing that again.

I will be registering for my classes on Monday. I have a little over a month away from my first day!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

HOW EXCITING! Congrats! I know you will succeed! Is it ACU? Praying for your transition!