Thursday, February 19, 2009

Note to Self...

Never, ever stick rose stems into the garbage disposal. No matter how much those little things remind you of a vegetable, the disposal does not agree.

It will refuse to cut up and flush those little bits down the drain. You disposal will begin to back up and yucky, murky water will fill you sink. Both sides of your sink. No matter how many times you run the disposal.

Your husband will not be happy. When he asks you what you put in the disposal, he will roll his eyes and ask why that seemed like a good idea.

You will try to rationalize something that really doesn't make much sense now, but did at the time. You will long to go back to fifteen minutes ago and to put the stems in the trash.

Your husband will spend the next thirty minutes plunging, taking pipes apart and being very frustrated as he pulls little pieces of stem out.

Note to self...for future reference....never put rose stems in the garbage disposal...this is a VERY bad idea!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can see you saying every word of that. You write how you talk...:)
Sorry about that, I will not try that. :) who knew!!!????
I would of done the same thing.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Heh, heh. You make me laugh! But in your defense, I'm sure it seemed like a great idea at the time...

realitymomma said...

you are so funny. you and your stories always give me a great laugh; sorry they are at your "daily" expense!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Oh no....thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear ... does that make it smell bad, too? I fear I may be guilty of that very thing...