Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some Numbers

48....the number of hours we spent boxing up and loading nearly all of our belongings from our house. 

7...the number of days I spent in our new home without TV, telephone or internet.

1...the number of days I had my new phone number before I got my first telemarketer call.

3...the minimum number of telemarketers calls I received daily until I added our number to the no-call list.

0...the number of TVs available for exchange after the TV I purchased for the kitchen rendered itself no good due to the speakers being broken and it having very, very low volume.

1...the number of rooms that I would consider "done". I prioritized Zach's room and finished unboxing and decorating it first.

4...the number of days left until our family vacation!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

OK, so send me an e-mail and tell me where in the world you are now! Have fun getting settled in the new town.

Lisa Renee said...

What a relief!!! Where are you going on your vacation?! I loved living in Abilene. Its SO much like Lubbock but on a smaller scale, however its grown a lot since I lived there. Where are yall attending church?! I went to Southern Hills my last two years there and loved it. Tina and Shanon, my sister-in-law and her famnily, went to Highland and loved it there. Its a good town, you are going to be happy there I know. Don't forget to send out a change of address when you get a chance!

Kristen said...

yay! Glad all that is over! :)
Hope your unpacking goes well! We are having a HUGE garage sale Saturday to get rid of a lot of stuff that should of stayed in Bwd. Wish we could sell our house.
Where are you going on vacation??

Alisha Stewart said...

Maybe this will be your last move:) We might be up your way in Sept for my high school reunion if we can figure out a babysitting situation. E-mail me your info so I can get in touch with you if we come up.