Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Big 3-0

I am just going to go ahead and go out on a limb and embarrass myself. Today I am 30 years old. Yes, to all of my "past that point" friends, you laugh at this, but if you will just reflect back to that day in your life, you will remember how it felt. It's funny how that number makes you a little more introspective!

Well, here's to 30 years of life and many more to come.

Here's a pic of me at 2 months. Glad I've managed to lose the jowls! And grow a little hair!

2 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Lisa Renee said...

Girl.. I do remember but I had just had my FIRST baby. I got started on EVERYTHING a little bit later in life than most people do. I felt especially old to be doing all the firsts and feel even older to be doing it again at 36! I will say though that my thirties have been the best years of my life barnone!!! I have gained self-security, A LOT of patience, more confident in myself, and my marriage and learned to be much more laid back. I hope that you can really soak up this time in your life and enjoy it. Happy Birthday!

BTW, you were one cute baby girl! ALso, just caught up on your last couple of posts.. I remember that '04 birthday of Zach's and you bringing cookies to our class! ALso, you look great in your junior year!!! Just said a prayer for a smoothe year for you :)