For those of you with keen eyes who were guessing San Francisco, you are right! At the very spur of the moment, knowing Gary had about a week of time off, we started brainstorming for a place to go for vacation. None of us wanted to go anywhere warm. Somehow the idea of San Francisco came up and the next thing you know, two days later we were flying out for our vacation.
We had such a good time! We took almost two hundred pictures, so I won't be sharing them all, but here are a few highlights:
"Falling off a building" at Twin Peaks.
The Exploratorium.
One of two visits to our favorite California fast food.
The Winchester Mystery House.
Beautiful, but cold beaches on the Pacific Coast Highway.
The "Painted Ladies" victorian houses.
View from the top of Twin Peaks.
Dinner at Mel's Drive-in, where "American Graffiti" was made.
At Alcatraz Island.
2 comments:
When I was in jr high we went to San Fran for vacation. I still remember the Winchester house. Really cool! Glad y'all had fun!
SOOOO fun! Glad you were able to get away. You look fabulous by the way :)
Post a Comment