One thing that puzzles me is spitting. It seems that there is some innate knowledge that boys have that when you play baseball, you spit. (Or perhaps they have seen it on TV?) But it is cracking me up to watch all of them spit constantly, and even more so to watch them try to "work up" a good spit. Very, very entertaining!
***
It is finally spring break. That translates to me working on my "to-do" list that has been piling up this semester. Yesterday, I tackled the playroom/closet situation with very good results. We are definitely trying to scale down the amount of mess in that room as best can be done. Gary also moved the TV up there for me to have while I use the elliptical. Seriously, having a TV will help me stay on that thing twice as long before I bail. I need the distraction! Gary has been off most of the week, and so we have been enjoying our dinners via the grill, which is our favorite! There is a family collaboration that goes into grilling which makes it more fun for us all.
But also on the to-do list are the three or four chapters that were assigned to me to work on over spring break, as well as four papers that I need to write. I am thinking tomorrow sounds good. Tomorrow always sounds good! Seriously, I really HAVE to get them done tomorrow.
***
Other than that, not much going on around here. We are LOVING the spring weather and enjoying our family time this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment