Friday, December 05, 2008

Holiday Happenings 2008

Last year, I shared with you all my obsession over Christmas trees. Themed Christmas trees. And, as promised, we added a new tree this year in our kitchen/dining area. It is filled with all of the sentimental ornaments that we have. Some are from Gary's childhood. Some were presents. Some are souvenirs from vacations. Some were hand-made by Zach. All are loved and cherished.

We had the most fun decorating this tree because every single ornament has a story. As we placed each one on the tree it respresented a single memory of one or all of us.


For more special holiday traditions, be sure to check out Holiday Happenings over at Talking Hairdryer!

4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I love the new tree! As I was decorating this year I thougt about having a tree for all of the kids ornaments they make at school.
...hm...

Sara@iSass said...

Really cute. So do you have a themed tree then too?

The Binkley Family said...

Sara,
We do! The most "themed" tree is our "doctor" tree in the entryway. You can find a pic of it if you click on my link in this post to the last year.

Thanks for visiting!

Kristen said...

Love all the trees! thanks for hosting on Friday night, it was fun! :)