Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Relaxing After the Holidays

Sigh...the holidays are over and I can finally breathe again! My days are no longer compacted into hourly segments of activity. It was a very fun month, but I am glad to stay put for a while and to relax. I have holed up inside my house since we got in from holiday festivities on Sunday night, and have pretty much just spent the week thus far taking it easy. Because I finally can.

And I realized that I have not updated my blog in a LONG time. So that is my project for tomorrow. I have tons of pics to share and will do so soon.

It has been really nice for Zach and I just to kind of do whatever we want and not have anywhere we have to be this week. Very relaxing.

I hope everyone had a great holiday, and I will return tomorrow with pics.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Looking forward to the pics!! I have been wondering about you and checking in! You need to get on facebook if your not already. If you are my name is Lisa Young Phillips. Its a great way to stay in contact! Hope your New Years is good!