Thursday, January 01, 2009

Wrap-Up...of the Un-Wrapping

We spent every weekend in December celebrating Christmas with our families! It was a very busy month, but very fun. It was good to see everyone.

Here is a little photo recap:

Zach had fun making a gingerbread house at his class party on the last day of school.


Santa brought Zach the Nerf Vulcan that he had been asking for. He also brought some various Star Wars items that had been requested. Zach had lots of questions about Santa, but still believes...
Zach was surrounded with plenty of presents thanks to Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Josh on Christmas morning. Paw-Paw came later to join us for lunch.


Gary received a large box of his favorite candy, Chick-o-Sticks from my parents (along with a few other items...)


Zach was very excited about his new Bible, which is in the International Children's Version and sports a Camo cover.


This past weekend, Zach was very excited to receive Legos from his cousin, Brandon.

Saturday the 27th was Gary's 33rd Birthday, and we spent it with his mom, sister and nephew.


Gary and I had fun relaxing and spending some time together over the holidays.
We wish everyone a very happy New Year!
I have deliberately decided not to make resolutions this year, but I do have some "goals" that I am setting. One of those was to tackle cleaning out my closet, which I started today. You know, all those clothes that you know you should get rid of but give yourself excuses of why you should keep....they are all gone. And I must admit it is a refreshing way to start off the year!

3 comments:

Alisha Stewart said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm with you on the closet resolution. I actually just cleaned mine out this afternoon. Between maternity clothes, clothes that fit before I got pregnant, and stuff I haven't worn since college I had lots to organize. I guess the task now is to try and keep it organized.
We miss you guys!

Lisa Renee said...

Trent makes me do it about every six months and time is up for us on that again too. I just don't want to go in there because its like a meat locker!!!

Looks like a wonderful Christmas! You look very pretty in that pick with Gary. Happy New Year to you all!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Cute Pix
Catchy Title

And you look absolutely gorgeous