Monday, January 26, 2009

Replanting

I have been waiting awhile to let you all in blogland know that our family is about to undergo some changes. We are more than likely going to be relocating. Gary has found a job that we feel will be better for our family, and so we are in the process of getting the details of that new job worked out. I have been waiting to say something until it was common knowledge here in our small town.

There are mixed emotions that go along with a change like this, but this is definitely not our first time! This move will be our fourth place to live in eight years of marriage. In fact, moving was the roots of the blog.

When I titled our blog, I didn't realize how true the phrase "while we are here...." would be. I didn't know that it was going to be a temporary thing, but as it turns out, our little small town was just a stopping off point, I guess. You never know where the Lord will take you on your journey!

If you have any burning questions that you would like answered, please email me. I don't really want to air all of our business on the www.

I hope that I can count on all of my sweet friends to keep us in their prayers as we begin this transition. You all know what stress a move brings to a family! I know that the Lord is behind us every step of the way, and I trust that He has a plan for us in this all.

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow, well that's exciting news...but I'm sure it's with mixed emotions as well. I remember reading when ya'll moved there and how ya'll were learning to adjust and you did a good job! I hope the new move is a good one. I can't wait to hear the details!!! Keep us updated as you can!

Kristen said...

Praying for your sweet family!
I felt that way just a few months ago. I wish you the best in your new place. :) Come back and see us!

Lisa Renee said...

Definately saying some prayers. Moving is a big thing but exciting as well. There are incredible relationships waiting for your arrival to be developed! I know that God will bless your change b/c you asked for His guidance in doing so. Please e-mail me where and of course your new address when you know it. I would love to keep in touch with you!
P.S.
Why did my blog dissappear from your list??!! :(

The Binkley Family said...

Lisa,
Your blog is under "private blogs" because it won't take the feed when it requires a login.

I'll email you.