I recently discovered the most wonderful thing! I get very chilled in the evenings, and there is nothing that can warm me up and comfort me like a nice mug of hot chocolate. But who wants to inhale 150+ calories after 9:00pm when they know it will all go to their waist?
I found Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate. 25 calories per serving. Friends....that is like 4 sticks of gum...or for you coffee lovers out there, one packet of creamer! What I do is add a dash of cinnamon and few drops of vanilla extract to my water before I heat it up in the microwave. Add the packet, and viola! You have comforting hot chocolate that you won't have to feel a second of guilt over.
5 comments:
I've tried that particular hot chocolate, and I didn't like it. I bet the cinnamon and vanilla make all the difference. I'll try it agian this week.
ohh that sounds great! :) I love hot chocolate!
Jenni- I have also found that a packet of Splenda sweetens it up just a little bit.
I have been hearing that cinnemon helps lower your colesterol and is good for blood pressure! You are on top of things!!
only you or lisa phillips could have discovered that! way to go....
Post a Comment