Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Break

Here at the Binkley house we have been on Spring Break, and now it is nearing its end. We have thoroughly enjoyed resting. We spent the majority of our time visiting family and have been at home the past few days, sleeping in and relaxing together. It has been really fun!

Monday will bring us our normal schedule, which surprisingly we are all looking forward to. Zach only has twelve weeks of school left. I can hardly believe it. Gary is about to start working again. Just in time...I am running out of honey-dos. LOL.

I am working on keeping the closets and cabinets straight and the house ready to be shown within 15 minutes notice. That is not an easy task, but I really wish that I always managed my house in such shape. Maybe it is a new habit I can adopt.

The weather here was gorgeous until a few days ago when we got some much needed rain. But with it came a cold front, and it has been in the thirties for several days. The good news is that warmer days are ahead and now our flowers will have had a nice drink. I love spring! I love seeing all of the beautiful plants and trees bloom.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Spring Break!

1 comment:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

We drove through your town friday on the way to our spring break destination. We came back through yesterday. I'm glad it's warmer, too.