Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's A Picture Extravaganza!

In gathering my pictures for this blog entry, I realized just how far behind I am! So here is nearly the whole month of May. I also realized that we don't have a single Mother's Day picture. Since Gary was out of town that day, we celebrated it early, and didn't think to take pictures.

Here are pictures of other things that we did this month....

TRACK AND FIELD DAY:




Zach's team, the Green Team, came in first place for his class!
Nothing like a little snack with Daddy after lots of running! We were so glad that Daddy was home that day to join us!

THE CAR WRECK (THE AFTERMATH):

Here is a shot of my car. As you can see, I was very lucky that it hit where it did.


My yucky arm...it is better now but for a week and a half I walked around with a nasty looking arm. I still have a scar there right now. Hoping that it will fade.



For those of you wondering, this is what airbags look like after they have been deployed. Side and side-curtain. I am very thankful for them!

THE AIR SHOW:


Gary and Zach went to the Air Show a few weekends ago. Gary took about 20 pictures of airplanes and about 3 of Zach....


TIMOTHY DAY AT CHURCH:

Zach was doing one last rehearsal before morning services.


Here he is leading the song, Soldiers of Christ Arise.


FIRST GRADE END OF YEAR PARTY:

Zach has finally learned to skate, thanks to the six trips he has made with his class to the skating rink. We were very excited for him. So far, he is far excelling my skills!

Finally skating without touching the handrail! And doing a great job at it.



Zach has two and a half days left! I can't believe he is almost a second grader.

Well, I have lots of mopping to do, as we have a realtor tour tomorrow! Thanks for the prayers, keep praying!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Busy month! What a fun way to end the year... lots of fun activities! Hope the realators tour went well!