Just wanted to update you all on the latest with us. We have been quite busy, and have been in and out and I haven't been around a computer most of the time. Gary and I have found a rent house in our new hometown and will be able to start moving in within about a week to a week and a half. We are excited to know that soon we will have a home of our own and no longer will be living in hotels and with family members. We were so blessed to have family members who were willing for us to stay, but it will be nice to start having our own place! That also means I have to get more serious about packing....one of my least favorite things to do.
Our house has been showing and there has been some interest, so please keep praying that we will get an offer soon. That will help us so much when the house is sold! It is virtually the last item on a long checklist.
We also purchased a truck last week, which I am driving until we decide what to get to replace my car. I can't decide between a car and an SUV. It is taking some getting used to, but so far I am enjoying driving our new truck! My favorite thing about it is that it came with Bluetooth, which I have decided is one of the best inventions ever because I am not fumbling around to find the phone in my purse when it rings! (Don't worry....I exercise cautious cell phone behavior while driving!)
That is about it for now. I hope everyone is having a great summer!
1 comment:
SO glad to hear you found a rent house. We did the same!!! We are soooo excited to not live with family and be in a place of our OWN!! We aren't moving in until July 15. It was available until then. I hope we can both get rid our houses! YAY for moving to your new town! I am beyond excited for you. Please email and fill me in on whatever else and I will do the same. I know how it feels to be floating...we are right there with you!!! Love you!
Post a Comment