Zach went to his new school, where we knew NO ONE and God really took care of us! His teacher goes to church where we have been attending and there are at least three kids in his class who also go to the church, so he knew people and had friends on his first day. His teacher also teaches his Bible class on Wednesday nights (bless her heart!). Zach starts soccer practice tomorrow and two of the kids on his team are also in his class, so he will even have friends there! We are so excited that things are working out so well, and know that God is just taking care of us every step of the way.


Here are some pics of the first day of school. Zach was COMPLETELY humiliated that I took his picture inside the school building, but I am guessing that is what moms are for, right? (And for the record, every mom I saw had a camera also.)
2 comments:
That is great!!! He looks so big!! Wasn't he just in my pre-school threes class?? Also, like your new fire place ;)
Where are you all attending church there?
Lisa, We have been attending Southern Hills and so far we love it. So many of the people there are so friendly. I think you may know some of them?
Post a Comment