Fall is definitely here. We have been blessed with lots of rain and cool fronts and we have had to all pull out our jackets this week. I love it! Fall is one of my favorite times of year. When I start seeing pumpkin coffees and cakes, I just get all giddy!
As fall approaches, so do our two main activities: soccer and hunting (well, to be fair, neither of those are MY activities, but the majority of our family loves them!)
After the game, we all loaded up and went to the ranch so Zach and Gary could go dove hunting. They were quite proud of their kill! Looks like we will be grilling dove sometime soon. Look at that beautiful West Texas sunset. Nothing like it!
For those of you who like to be all technical, fall officially starts Tuesday, but for our family, it is definitely already in full swing!
Happy Fall, ya'll!
1 comment:
I am LOVING it too! The highs are in the mid 60's here all week. I have had all my fall decor out for a week and lit my mulled cider candle this morning. Even fired up the ole crock pot today! Wish you were here for the fair... it starts Sunday. I remember Abilene has a neat one too from my college days.
Post a Comment