Monday, September 14, 2009

Whoops!

Hope you all haven't been holding your breath for pictures from Zach's soccer game, because there aren't any. We had the game...in the drizzly rain that we were having for three days straight. Between carrying the bag of snacks and the cooler of drinks, since it was our week, the water bottle, the soccer ball, the umbrella and trying to make sure some crazy impatient parent didn't hit my kid in the parking lot, I forgot my camera. Not that I really would have wanted to take pictures in the rain any way.

Gary was working and couldn't get away for the game, but he didn't miss much. The weather was yucky, our brand-spanking new team was playing the best team in the league. There were at least three to four of our players who cried at some point in the game, my son included. There were half a dozen calls for tripping against the other team, and the other team was also mouthing off at our team (hence, my son's tears).

So I have no pictures to remember that game by, and that is okay by me. I don't really care to remember it. We will try again next week!

1 comment:

Alisha Stewart said...

I'm surprised they still played. Landon's game was cancelled, but I think we got a little more rain than you guys.
We are coming to town this weekend so I'll give you a call if we get some free time (most likely Sunday). We'd love to see you guys!