Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Zach's 8th Birthday

Zach turned 8 over the weekend...and Mommy turned 29. Really. I am not kidding. I may keep that age for a long time, but for now, it is mine for real.

Since we are so new to town, we only did a family party, but he loved it just the same.


In case you are wondering, those are gummy hamburgers, hotdogs and coke bottles to go with our "cookout" theme. Zach wanted me to make him a cookie cake like I have in the past.

For my birthday, Gary was off work, which to my recollection is the first time in our entire marriage. This time, since he had the choice to take off, he did. (Yay for his new job!) We spent the day together, eating out and shopping and it was so fun.

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Happy belated birthday to you both!! Sounds like a nice time and so glad you could spend it with your husband for once!!

Alisha Stewart said...

Happy belated birthday!