Last I had updated we were in that circle of drama with an "unnamed" major retail store. That drama continued. I ended up with five appointments, all of which were cancelled at the last minute. My landlord eventually agreed to go another route and sent a man to pick up a new dishwasher from another retailer and install it. This happened a little over week ago. So he did, and after he left, I immediately and excitedly ran a cycle. And then I realized my drama was not over. The detergent dispenser did not open. The dishes had not received any soap. So I tried again, on another cycle. No luck.
I had to call and get my landlord to send out a repairman to look at the NEW dishwasher. (At this point I was feeling like a crazy woman!) He said it needed to be repaired under the Warranty, so another repairman came. He said that the rack was in backwards and it should work fine. It didn't.
At this point, it was looking like parts were going to be ordered. On a NEW dishwasher. I suggested to my landlord that they considered taking the faulty dishwasher back and exchange it. That happened Friday afternoon.
Let me tell you, there is great joy in my heart when I load and unload my dishwasher. Lesson learned. I am thankful and will no longer consider that task drudgery!
No comments:
Post a Comment