Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No Such Luck

Still no dishwasher. They were supposed to come Monday, and then called over the weekend and rescheduled for Thursday. This is the fourth appointment that they have made with me. Not to mention any names, but if you buy appliances from a place that starts with "S" and ends with "ears" you might not plan on actually using it in the foreseeable future.

No, I had no input on where the appliance came from. I am just hoping to see them on Thursday, and will likely hit the roof if I get another rescheduling phone call!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

I have had TERRIBLE luck with Lowes as well, only they also damaged our floors in the process of one our deliveries. To think that we went to them again for other major appliances, they had the best deal, but rescheduled twice as well. It must be the trade.