Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


This is a few weeks old, but I failed to put it on the blog sooner, and decided I should do it before October is over. We got to visit our old favorite pumpkin patch a few weeks ago and thankfully a sweet friend took pics and emailed them to me since I had completely forgotten my camera. I hear there is a great pumpkin patch near our new hometown, but I haven't located it yet. Maybe next year. I am wondering at what point Zach will get old enough to protest such pictures, but I am keeping my fingers crossed to have at least another few years.

It should be noted that his first "pumpkin" picture was his two month portraits where I dressed him as a corncob for Halloween and he was surrounded by pumpkins. Gary says he will be very upset with me one day over this picture. I say, you only have your first Halloween once!

With the changing of the seasons, I have been enjoying my absolute favorite....pumpkin anything! Today I purchased some pumpkin coffee, I almost always get Bath and Body Works Pumpkin hand soap and I even indulged in some pumpkin cheesecake today at lunch. Yum, yum!

We are all set for Saturday! Pictures will follow next week....

No comments: