Because I want that to be done and over with, and I want to find the perfect house. I am beginning to remember that the perfect house does not exist, and even if I built it, it would cease to be the perfect house at some point in time.
But, we have been looking. In person, on the internet, in the car. We have seen the wacky and the tacky. We have seen some with great floorplans, and some with great yards. And I am remembering that there is always a compromise when you buy a house. It just depends on what you decide to compromise. And right now I am not in the mood to compromise on anything, although I know that I will have to at some point.
So we are continuing to scope out homes, weighing out each one's pros and cons. I know that it will only be a matter of time before I will discover what my compromise will be, and we will find our house. It has been over a year from the time that we knew we would be moving, selling our house and here we are at this point, so I am so ready to close the chapter of transition. Still, there must be some lessons to be learned in this chapter, or it would not still be going on. I am putting faith in knowing that all will work out in its perfect timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment