I am a little...no, a lot, delinquent on getting our most recent snow pictures posted. Sorry about that! We had yet another big snow. I think this was our third or fourth sizable snow.
Gary was able to join in on the fun that afternoon, and two snowmen were built. I have decided that we are ill-equipped for snowman building. We have very few accessories. If we continue to have snows like this, I will definitely have to stock up on some scarves and hats for future snowmen.
A Team Effort Snowman.....
And Zach's snowman...
In unrelated news, I have a confession. We are still growing five bean plants here at the house. After all of the trouble I went to in getting them to grow, I am having a hard time parting with them. I am beginning to wonder if we will have to start a garden so that I can give them a proper home in another month. Who would have thought I would begin to have somewhat of a green thumb???
No comments:
Post a Comment