We are getting very excited about our house. I keep asking Gary his opinion on paint colors...what rooms we will change, what to keep. He seems to not be as interested in those things as I am. I think he is more excited about the garage and getting the yard up to speed for us. Typical man!
Zach is excited that he will be upstairs. He has always begged for us to buy an "upstairs" house. Doesn't every kid think that sounds fun? I am sure after we all have trekked up and down the stairs, its appeal will lessen, but it will still be nice for he and his friends to "get away" from mom.
I am in the process of researching refrigerators. We sold ours in our last move and so I am going to have to buy a new one in a few weeks. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!!!
We are all back to our normal schedules this week. I have to say I am thankful for the week to adjust to daylight savings time. I absolutely love it...I love the light so late, but it is an adjustment for someone who likes to stay in bed until the last possible moment!
We also have our first baseball game this week. Zach is doing much better with his skills this year, so I am excited for him.
Have a great week!
2 comments:
You HAVE been busy! I can't wait to see pics of your new house! Ty asks about a two story house all the time b/c that is what T's parents have! Very exciting! Glad you enjoyed your spring break too! Hope the move goes super smooth!
Looking forward to new pics of the house.
Post a Comment