Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Spring 2010

Spring is very official in the Binkley house. We are in the thick of baseball season, and just celebrated Easter as well. Here are a couple of pics:


I had intended to have more pics of both event. The baseball pics I am holding out for better weather. Our first game was exceptionally windy and miserable. Hopefully I will get some action shots. We joined several other families for an Easter egg hunt on Sunday but I forgot my camera. Ooops!!!!

Baseball season has been going very well this season. Zach has become a much better hitter than in past seasons, and he had a great game this past Friday. He hit two doubles and a triple and scored a run!

We are down to the wire on our house closing. Just a week from tomorrow! Moving will be a little further down the road, and I still haven't packed a single thing! How crazy is that? I guess I am just not motivated yet. I am motivated to hit Sam's as soon as I get in our new house because we will finally have a pantry!!!! I will actually have a place to keep food again! Funny how little things like that can be such a big deal.

Most of all we are enjoying the warmer weather, even if it is windy. I love that it is still light when Gary gets home, giving him and Zach some time to play catch. It is hard to believe that we will have been here one year this summer. I feel like some of the pieces are finally falling into place, and that is a great feeling!

No comments: