We are officially homeowners again!!! With all that entails...namely, projects. I have to admit that I have a love/hate relationship with projects. I love to dream them up, I hate to execute them, and I love the results (usually). I have spent the weekend making an exhaustive list of every project I could dream up. I did this in our old house, and about the time we sold it, we were done...LOL.
I have also been gradually moving a few things over to the house. I have never had the luxury of moving into a home so close to where we are residing, so I am taking full advantage of my car trips with filling the back of my SUV with random items. The less I have to pack, the better!
We are looking at an official move-in date for a few weeks from now, and our rent house is supposed to start showing soon, so I will definitely have my hands full with packing and keeping the house in "show" shape. But I am not complaining. I am thrilled. I am excited and ready for us to start our lives in our new home. I am excited to make it "ours".

3 comments:
It's beautiful and so exciting!! I love looking at houses, so please post more pics soon! You could have a virtual house warming! I'm glad ya'll have a place of your own!! Congrats!
Love It! I love all the trees! Congratulations!
BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE the trees!! I agree with Larissa too!
Post a Comment