Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting Crafty

I had a test in every class last week, so finally I had a weekend where I could breathe a little more and relax. I have been dying to use my Cricut machine to make vinyls for the wall.

I have been waiting for years actually, because I didn't want to do it to the house we were moving out of, or a rent house, so now that I am in a house that I own and plan to stay in, I decided it was time. (I also have plans to help a friend decorate her nursery with the vinyls and I wanted to practice on my walls before we did hers.)

I had so much fun! I just did these projects really quickly, so I learned what I would and wouldn't do next time. But I am definitely inspired now to make all kinds of things using vinyl. Most of all it was so RELAXING!!!

Here are some pics. I took them with my iPhone, so for some reason they are more "yellow" than the rooms really are. (I have khaki walls and it looks like they are gold. Not sure why!)



What have you been inspired to do lately?

No comments: