Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October

So it seems that October is flying by and I haven't even posted in a while.

Since my last post, Zach and I have been doing the same 'ole thing. But Gary, on the other hand, just got back from a trip to Germany to see a very good friend of his. He had a really great time.

I have officially passed the midterm mark at school, so I am starting to see somewhat of an end in sight...at least for this semester. I am already making out my spring semester schedule, which is hard for me to believe.

Zach just got his report card home about a week ago, and he is having a really good year. This year he has already used the microscope several times and done dissection of some beans. He is loving it! He is also reading like crazy. He loves Diary of a Wimpy Kid books and has just discovered Hank the Cowdog, which is what Gary enjoyed when he was younger. (I was a Baby-Sitters Club kind of girl, so I never got into Hank.)

We are in the last few weeks of soccer, and I realized I haven't really taken any game pictures, so I will try to do that and post them soon!

Things are going well in our house and we are enjoying the fall weather very much. We have been taking family bike rides in the evenings and taking advantage of the cooler temperatures. I have to say, this is one of my favorite times of year. As we approach the holiday season, I am already counting my blessings!

No comments: