First and foremost, I realized that I failed to recognize that Gary got a promotion at work. He is now the Medical Director of the hospitalist group that he works with. He will now be in charge of making the schedule, attending various meetings and managing any conflicts that arise, in addition to his regular role as a physician. I know he will do a great job. He officially starts this on December 1.
We have been in our new home for over six months now. It is really starting to feel like home. I am finally unearthing some of the last few boxes, and although there is still a lot of "decorating in progress" it is definitely feeling like ours.
I cannot tell you all how very, very thankful we are as a family. We have been through some rocky roads over the past few years, and it is so good to be back on smoother ground. We do not take it for granted for one second.
1 comment:
One of my prayer group sisters' husband is an ER dr in Austin. He's in some sort of position where he does the schedule. They LOVE it! Congrats to Gary!
Post a Comment