Thursday, February 03, 2011

Frozen

So I am coming to you from my office which currently has a temperature of around 52 degrees. Why, you ask would I keep my house at such a temperature? Well, it is because that new heating unit we have is NOT WORKING!!!! Oh, yes, my friends. We have had it less than a month and already had problems twice. The last time it quit, the gas company came out and adjusted some of their equipment. Now we are experiencing record low temperatures with a major ice/snow storm, and almost half of my house does not have heat.

So you can imagine my thrill when I awoke this morning to find that the pipe that goes to the hot water in my shower is frozen. And I can't get my bathroom above around 50 degrees with the two little heaters I plugged in.

Did I mention that it is mine and Gary's ten year anniversary today?

Here's hoping that things warm up soon and that my pipes are not busted! And here's hoping that my heating unit gets fixed once the roadways can be travelled!!!!

No comments: