We recently got back from a wonderful vacation to Red River, NM. We had a great time, and were joined by my parents and my granddad. We did a little fishing, a little shopping and a lot of relaxing! It was very nice to not have a schedule...even for the girl who loves a schedule!
We are less than a month away from Zach's first day of school! But that does not mean that I am OK with the fact that one of my neighbors has already put up a scarecrow decoration! I mean, I love fall decorations as much as anyone...I have a box full of them, but I think it is a wee bit early to display them! Apparently, Bath and Body Works is on the same timeline as my neighbor because when I went in there today for soap, it looked like Halloween was in a week! I am sure Christmas decorations will be for sale soon, too. Seems like it gets earlier and earlier each year.
So with less than a month left of summer, what do the Binkleys plan to do? Not much, other than savor every last day to sleep late, stay up late and continue to not have a schedule!
No comments:
Post a Comment