Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wrapping It Up

Hard as it is to believe and accept, this is the last official week of summer. And it is passing us by rather quickly.

A couple of weeks ago we had a quick weekend trip to Dallas, and Zach and I were "discovered." We were in the mall, and decided it was time for a quick bite and so Zach selected a pizza restaurant from the food court. As we got in line, we noticed a film crew and the manager behind the counter said that if we would be willing to be filmed eating his pizza for his training video, he would give us a free lunch. So, thus, Zach and became the "stars" of the training video. (And then, later, I saw that a few other people had also been selected to be additional "stars". Would they be considered our co-stars???? Just kidding!!!)

Zach starts school on Monday, and then I start back the following week. I am thankful that we do not start on the same day like we did last year. That was a little chaotic. We also will have soccer starting back up probably next week. Zach LOVES soccer, so he is excited about that. Many of his close friends are on the team, and that makes it even more fun for him.

We have had a very, very fun summer. I hate to see it come to an end, but I know that it is time for us to get back into our "normal" routines, which I can certainly appreciate. I am looking forward to the coming of fall, and all that it will bring.

No comments: