Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Catch-Up

Once upon a time, I actually blogged multiple times a week. Clearly, I had a lot of time on my hands. Fast forward to today, and here I sit with nothing posted for over a month. Does anyone even check my poor blog anymore? So sorry if you do!!! I will try to do a little better. It seems that the school, soccer, supper madness that is my "downtime" prevents me from keeping this little blog up-to-date.

So obviously I have a lot to catch up on.

So, first things first, Zach began fourth grade this year. We have been blessed with great teachers again this year, and so far it has been very good. Luckily my schedule still works out to allow me to drop him off, have a few hours to do homework, and then pick him up.

Not long after school started, Zach turned 10! We had a birthday party for him at the house. It was his first "sleepover" party. It was unbelievably loud!!! I am telling you, five boys can certainly make some noise! But they had fun, and that is what counts!

And here is the last picture I will ever have where Zach can show me "how old he turned on his birthday" with his hands only.


We started soccer a few weeks ago, but I have failed to get a picture of him playing or in his uniform yet. I will work on that. Other than that, he and I are both staying busy with homework!

I hope everyone is having a great September! We are looking forward to pulling out the fall decorations this weekend...they are my absolute favorite! We are certainly enjoying the cooler weather!!!!



1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

I do!!! LOVE his cake! Happy Birthday Zach! I remember when you turned four!!!