I am getting a mini-break for Easter at school, and so I actually have a few moments to post a few pics and a video!
Here is Zach all geared up for his first game, a few weeks ago. He has the best coach and a great team! They all cheer each other on during the games and keep it positive!
Here is Zach hitting his first home run in a game. I could not be more proud...of the hit or the fact that I actually managed to catch it on video!
Finally, here is a group shot from my Baltimore trip, minus one of the students who wasn't with us at the time. We had a fun trip! Unfortunately on this day it was raining, but the rest of the time it was sunny and beautiful. Lucky for me there was incredible shopping across from our hotel, and I certainly had fun doing that during our free time.
1 comment:
WOW!!! WAY TO GO Z!!!!! Sounds like a super fun trip too! There is so much of the country I have not been to and hope to see!
Post a Comment