Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer

Okay, it has been far too long since my last post. Here are the highlights:

1. I graduated! I start grad school in the fall. How did I spend graduation day? Doing laundry and hanging out with my family. Gary did give me a really nice watch to celebrate. I decided I will wait to walk when I finish grad school.

2. Zach had a setback with baseball. He hurt his arm on the playground and had to sit out for a big part of the season. Luckily, he was healed by the last game. And in the last inning, two outs, down by one, one runner on first, Zach hit a homerun and his team won! They got second place for the season. It was definitely a great night for him!

3. Zach won the Academic Excellence award at school for having a 95 or above average in all classes for the year. He also got an award for the A Honor Roll.

4. Zach went to camp for a week and had a great time.



5. We just recently got back from vacation. We rented a house outside of San Antonio and had a great time!


We have had a great summer so far, and there is much more to come. Zach is doing baseball camp and two weeks of summer baseball. And I am sure will we also have more mini-trips over the course of the next few months.

We are loving our summer and trying to enjoy every moment. Especially me, as grad school looms in the not so far distance!!!

No comments: