The big news in the Binkley household today is that Zach has a loose tooth and a permanent tooth already popping up behind, with another permanent tooth also attempting to emerge. Zach does have one wiggly baby tooth that we are hoping will fall out on its own (and not be swallowed). It is funny to look at those baby teeth because I remember how huge they looked when he got them five years ago, and I also remember the angst involved in getting them! Now they look so tiny, and they are ready to move on. His new permanent tooth looks huge, but I am sure he will grow into it. In addition to all that going on the front lower jaw, Zach is also getting in four new molars.
I attempted to take photos of Zach's mouth, but they all turned out blurry and he was not exactly thrilled with my compulsive need to get the right shot. I tried to explain to him that I am documenting his life, but he seemed pretty unimpressed and more interested in his options for afternoon snack. Oh, well.....
1 comment:
I agree with Zach ~ bring on the snacks!!
Post a Comment