Things I have recently pulled out of the washer and/or dryer:
1. a penny (my tip, perhaps?)
2. a Lego man
3. a shotgun shell
4. a still-wrapped cinnamon candy
5. an ink pen
6. ear plugs
7. remnants of a receipt (hope it wasn't important!)
8. two Hotwheels cars
9. a small flashlight
10. a pocket knife
Yes, I think I will start checking pockets more closely!
3 comments:
My policy is that I get to keep whatever I find. Every couple of weeks I have enough change to treat the kids and I to a Sonic drink after school.
What a fabulous tip you recieved. I had a pocket revelation recently when gum made it's way through my entire load and I got to pick it out of clothes for a whole day. Good times.
the flashlight is too funny. but maybe they will start tipping better!
Post a Comment