Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Only In A Small Town

So I am driving on one of our three major thoroughfares in town, taking Zach home from school.
In front of me, I see the following:

Let's get a closer look, shall we?
Oh, yes! The car drove at least a mile down the road this way. There were at least three people in this car. I am not sure what the story is, but right after I snapped the picture with my phone, they shut the door.

Just for fun, let's have a caption contest! Come up with your best, most creative caption and I will come up with some kind of cheesy prize to give away.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm working on a caption..... But first I want to clarify something. There are THREE major thoroughfares in town??

Laura said...

How about "Hit the Road, Jack. Literally!"

The Binkley Family said...

Sure there are: Austin, Coggin and Main!

Laura said...

You're right!

Lisa Renee said...

And you thought there would be no excitement or anything interesting there! So far a car chase and freakes driving with their doors open! Oh and a burning bush in your front yard and something being hit by lightening.Too funny. I am sure if I thought long enough I might could remember more but what irony! Hope Z's first week went well. Let us know details on the party!

realitymomma said...

Cheater! you can't start chinese firedrill until we get to the light. shut the door....!