A few weekends ago, our family took a much-needed weekend break and headed out of town.
We took Zach to the zoo on a very beautiful Saturday with perfect weather!
Here are Gary and Zach looking at the zebras, Zach's favorite animal.

This giant lizard is made of bronze, for those of you wondering. We have a picture of Zach sitting on this thing when he was one, and now we have him "surfing" on it at seven. I would show you the old picture, but it is not digital and I don't have a scanner. Suffice it to say, he has certainly grown since then!
My sweet boy who will still hug on me in public. Sigh.

After the zoo, we took Zach to Gary's medical school to show him around.
Gary's picture is on the wall with the other graduates, and this was the first time we had seen it.
The big family joke is that Gary minored in ping pong. He played a lot of it in med school. So, we had to take Zach back to see that!
These are the legendary "orb" chairs that Gary spent much time in reviewing before tests.
And here are Halloween pics:
Zach was a military pilot. He picked this costume out about a month ago and was very excited when it came in the mail. He has grown so much, he was almost too tall for it!
We had a trunk-or-treat at the church, so I got our car all decorated for it:

We have been very busy, but having a lot of fun. I can't believe it is already November. I know that I say that all of the time, but I am always in shock how quickly time passes!
1 comment:
great fun. love the trunk decorating! and now finally - the real holidays.....
Post a Comment