We are getting close to the time to start seriously looking for a house. That kind of makes my anxiety level go up a notch. There is so much to pay attention to when you look at houses! It is fun, but can be overwhelming. We have six months left on our lease. That gives us at least four months to look.
Zach is back at school, back to the old routine. I think whether or not he admits it, he misses his friends when he is out of school.
Gary is very busy at work, which makes us even more grateful that he works shifts and has a definitive "stop time" every day. And he had all of last week off and some of next week! Loving this new schedule!
I hope everyone is having a great 2010. I am still working on getting that year in my head, but I am sure I will have it down before I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment