Zach independently built his first snowman today with our second round of Christmas Vacation Snow. Since I still can't really be on my foot much, he had no choice but to go it alone. I think he did a great job.
He wanted me to shoot a video documenting this event. He wanted to be able to remember every detail. So here is he is explaining to me how he constructed this cold friend. I can't figure out how to turn this the correct way, so please humor me and turn your head when you watch it. (This is, after all, my first attempt at posting a video at all.)
Is there anything more comforting to a mother than to know her son was outside hanging on branches and pulling them off a tree?!!?
1 comment:
That is so cute! GIRL! I just read about your Christmas... I am so sorry that you were laid up and stranded! That stinks. Did your family come to you at any point? We headed to DFW day after Christmas. We got quite a pounding of it here too and may days after that, in fact its 67 today and there are still patches of it around- weird! We are supposed to get more tomorrow though and the high is just 24! Gotta love this crazy Texas weather! Hope your doing better and litterally back on your feet again soon!
Post a Comment