Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

We have just been building up a storm around the Binkley house. First, a Gingerbread house made at home (with help from Dad while Mom was at Bunco). And thankfully, being a good daddy, he took some pictures for me.


Sometimes, Daddies take silly pictures!!!! I love it!


Then, the annual building of Gingerbread houses at school. We have been lucky to have done this three years in a row. (At our old school, first grade was the last year, but at our new school it is a second grade project!) Daddy got to come join us for this since he is off. We are so enjoying this big break that he gets off at the holidays!




2 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you and Gary were both able to enjoy the party. i did not see you, but how could I have in that controlled craziness. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy some time with your precious family.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I'm so glad you and Erica have met. Since knowing where y'all moved, I hoped you would come across her. She and I were friends in college. Tell her I said hi!

Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas and that 2010 is wonderful for you!