Gary and I went to a very fun party Saturday night. The theme was Griswold Christmas Vacation and everyone was supposed to dress up like a character from the movie. Everyone had a blast putting together their outfits. We even has moose cups to drink our egg nog from! Such a fun night. If you are familiar with the movie, you will see that Gary is "Uncle Lewis" (complete with toupee) and I was "Cousin Catherine".
3 comments:
I'm blocked from seeing pics at work, but I can only imagine what that party was like, ha! How fun! I'll have to check it out later from home.
I've been meaning to tell you for sometime now, that I'm very glad you finally got your dishwasher. The thought of washing dishes that long would have just sent me over the edge. I admit, I'm totally addicted to my dishwasher.
BTW, can you send me your home address? You can email it to me if you want. larissa_gordon23@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas!
That is priceless! How fun!!
What a fun party idea. You guys look just like the characters from the movie:)
Post a Comment