Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Photo Shoot Disaster

Attempts at pics for the Annual Christmas Card were not as successful as they have been in years past. This year, Mommy resorted to bribes...McDonald's french fries, to be exact. It was full drama about everything. "The sweater is itchy." (Try again...it is 100% cotton) "The pants are hot." (Unlike the jeans you just had on?) "I can't smile. I'm not in the mood." So initially we ended up with little jewels like this:


And then this when I suggested sitting in front of the tree "criss cross applesauce" style (for those of you who wonder what that is, it is the new very "PC" term for what we used to call Indian style.)

But eventually I did get him to face the correct way and to smile. He was quite excited that tucked underneath his "itchy" sweater was his favorite camo T-shirt, which I deemed not quite "Christmas-y." Looks like the days of Mom dressing him up for the Christmas picture are coming to a rapid halt. If you get a picture in next year's card of Zach in his camo, you will know that Mommy gave up.

No comments: