Monday, November 13, 2006
Back to Reality
Although I have spent the last few days involved in shopping and good eats, it is now Monday and I am back to my regular world. I have laundry, dishes and meals to prepare. And that is okay. In some ways, I am glad to be back to our regular schedules again. We had a great time with our families this weekend. I also did some shopping, but not as much buying. I am going to wait until the day after Thanksgiving (yes, I am one of those CRAZY people!) to do most of my damage. We did find a Christmas tree, so now I can get started on our holiday decorations in a few weeks. (Our Christmas tree that we previously used is too tall for our new house, so we had to buy a new one.) We had been storing about eight boxes at Gary's dad's, so now we have our books and our Christmas decorations back. That has been fun to dig through! Feels like Christmas already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE opening Christmas decorations! Its like opening a little gift again each time and remembering again. I will be doing that this Sunday night after Trent's family Thanksgiving so that it will be done when we return from my parents. I have been trying to get a gift each time I do my grocery shopping each month but still have a few to go. I am wrapping this week! Too fun. Glad you had a good weekend. :)
Post a Comment