Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let It Snow!

Well, technically it is snowing. There is very little to show for it, but it has got the whole region in excitement. Would you believe they actually did not show the Today Show so that I could listen to three more hours about carbon monoxide poisoning and the dangers of icy roads? I was getting a little irriated because it wasn't like they were telling us anything new in those three hours....However, Zach and I enjoyed the "snow". It is very peaceful to watch the snowflakes fall, but since they are not doing much other than melting, I didn't see the point in going outside. Zach wanted to know if this meant it was Christmas. At least it was enough to get me more in the Christmas mood. We enjoyed a mug of hot chocolate and spent a few hours this morning just relaxing in our p.j.'s.

Since my friend and I are planning to have a garage sale on Saturday, I am trying to make sense of the stuff we have been piling up in the garage. It is almost overwhelming. I will be glad to get rid of it all, and whatever doesn't sell definitely needs to find its way to the local Goodwill because I am tired of looking at it. Wish I had taken care of it before we spent the time and energy moving it!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

We had a ton fall over night here. Have not ventured out in it though.....on the stuff.....Christian Services will pick it up for free and that way you know people who really need it are getting it. See if one will come out there. If you have a lot it might be worth their trip. If not, the Benevolence center at your church would probably be thrilled.