This year, we spent our Valentine's Day a little differently than we have in the past. I took over co-ordinating our church's Ladies Bible Class about a month ago, and in doing that I discovered that no one had done anything for the Widows/Widowers at Valentine's for several years. I decided that our class needed to throw them a special dinner, so last night that is just what we did. I put Zach and his buddy in charge of passing out breadsticks, which he was very excited to do! Our turnout was not as good as I had hoped, the cold weather kept many of the older people at home, but I still think it was a success! I was certainly glad for Zach to have an opportunity to see that Valentine's Day was more than just heart-shaped candy!

Zach passing out bread.
Zach at his preschool V-day Party. The wink was his idea.
1 comment:
That Zach sure does have a lot of personality! Glad y'all had a great V-day!
Post a Comment