


We spent this past weekend with my grandad. It was great to spend some time with him. He is a really fun person to be around. We spent Saturday at a national park in the Wichita Mountains that acts as a refuge for elk, buffalo, prairie dogs and longhorn steer. It was an incredibly windy day. The winds were gusting over 60 mph, so we stayed in the car for the majority of the trip. We did stop in on the little museum that is there, and Zach enjoyed getting his hands on some skeletons, fur and other kid-friendly exhibits. We had a really great visit and I valued the opportunity to hear my grandfather's stories. He is a great storyteller. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful grandfather.
2 comments:
I am impressed you ventured out on a day liek that! You should see it here today, be glad your somewhere else!
Yea for you. PS...Love your hair!
I miss you!
Post a Comment