
Here are my sweet friends and I at the Ladies Retreat over the weekend. Our theme this year was Mission:Possible and we focused on evangelism and how to use our talents to spread the gospel to those around us every day. We had a fun time, but we were also inspired to really incorporate some of those ideas into our daily walk.
While I was "retreating", Gary and Zach spent some time at the ranch doing "man stuff." They had a fun time, too. Zach really enjoys the outdoors and spending time with his daddy.
This week is exciting for Zach because we are starting up soccer practice again. Our first game is supposed to be March 17. Zach has been so excited for soccer to start up again, and so he is really ready to get out there on the field. Also, on Friday his school is having a "petting zoo". I will post pics of that this weekend.
I can't believe we are nearing being one quarter of the way through the year 2007. Time really flies by, doesn't it? This time last year, we were in negotiations for moving here. My blog turned one on March 1! That just seems impossible! Time just keeps moving on, faster and faster, it seems. I guess it just makes you realize how valuable your time is.
2 comments:
Glad you had a good and inspirational time at your retreat! I look forward to actually getting to go to one this year since I won't be pregnant or nursing!!! Hope your week is starting out well!
I am glad you had a good time. It is really great what you have there. We miss you here though! Good luck with soccer!
Post a Comment