

Yesterday morning we braved the wind and cool weather to watch the first soccer game of the season. (Big hugs to Grandpa and Grandma for coming to see the game!) Zach is definitely improving and is really getting into the games, which makes it fun. He also was in the local newspaper this morning, but you can only see his back and the side of his face.
Tomorrow is back to our normal schedules. Zach will be back at preschool tomorrow morning and I will be back at the gym and back with my "healthy eating" regime. With the end of spring break, we are just that much closer to the summer and the fun it will bring. We are also closer to the first day of kindergarten, which is very hard to believe. In some ways I am very excited for Zach to go, but I am also sad that he is already so old! The time does just fly by.
Gary and I have been doing quite a bit of work in our yard. It is a huge project. (I got some big help with it from my dad this weekend.) It has been fun, though, for all three of us to be out there working as a family. I love DST!!!! The biggest change to our yard is still to come. Does anyone remember the "mound" that got set ablaze last December? Well our grand plan is to haul all of that dirt away and do something completely new with it. I will post some before and after pics of that once we get the project done. It will take us awhile.
I hope that everyone has a great week!
2 comments:
Fun fun! That little guy is becoming quite the big boy! Ty is now doing things that remind me of Zach when he was his age. It goes by way too quick! What a blessing to have help in the yard! You will have to post pics soon!
That is too fun. He looks like a little pro!
Post a Comment